Commercial projects

Carré Papineau


Integrated Project

  • This integrated project named CARRÉ PAPINEAU consists of 1.1 million sq.ft. available on demand. We currently hold both Environmental Approbations (22 & 32).
  • Our project has 2 distinct sectors. The first sector is composed of commercial usage, representing 25% of the total project. The second sector will be made up of Multi-Residential integrated with the remaining 75% usage.